Personal data controller
The administrator of the personal data of users of the service is Food4Future Technologies Sp. z o. o. based at. Taras Szewczenki 24, 51 – 351 Wrocław, entered in the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000683687.
Contact person for data protection issues
In all matters related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to such processing, please contact directly the contact person for personal data protection matters on the Administrator’s side, i.e.: Katarzyna Pala, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles of personal data processing
The administrator processes users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016. on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data (hereinafter “RODO”) and other generally applicable laws.
The Administrator attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data of the service users, with due care selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection and processing of personal data.
Users’ personal data is processed on servers that ensure its security. The Administrator shall take special care to ensure that the data is processed in accordance with the purpose and scope of the use of the services available through the Service, including sub-sites, applications and other functionalities provided by the Administrator, so as to make the use of the Service as safe and convenient as possible for users.
Scope and purpose of data processing
The data will be processed for purposes related to the use of the website and services provided through the website in the form of answering questions asked by users through the website.
Personal data of service users is collected directly from the subjects, i.e. by the user filling in the data when submitting an inquiry through the service. Provision of additional data that are not necessary for the provision of the service is voluntary and requires the express consent of the service user for their further processing.
Provision of data is voluntary, however, failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain an answer to the question, because the nature of the services provided by the service means that their implementation in the form of answering the question cannot be anonymous.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
The Administrator under the provisions of the RODO is authorized to process your personal data under the following circumstances:
- The user consents to the processing of his personal data;
- processing of the User’s personal data will be necessary for the fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligation;
- when it will be necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by third parties.
To whom personal data, will be able to be shared
Based on the provisions of the RODO, your data may be entrusted to other entities for the performance of certain services, performed on behalf of the data controller, especially hosting services only on the basis of an entrustment agreement.
Entities entrusted with the data are required to use technical and organizational measures to secure the data.
Period of storage of personal data
Period of storage of personal data:
- Cookies: for one month after the user gives consent;
- Analytical data: if consent is given until revoked, restricted, or other actions by the user limiting that consent;
- Other data: for the period of time necessary to process the question and answer the inquiry.
The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data provided by the user at any time. The administrator, in the event that he becomes aware of the withdrawal of consent, will immediately take action to delete the stored data.
Rights of data subjects
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Data Protection Authority – if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates data protection regulations.
In addition, the user has the right to:
- Access to the content of the personal data provided (Article 15 RODO);
- Request for rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the RODO);
- Request the deletion of your personal data (Article 17 of the RODO) so-called. “the right to be forgotten.”
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 RODO);
- request the transfer of your own personal data in a commonly used format to another Data Controller designated by you (Article 20 RODO);
- object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 RODO);
- revoke consent to the processing of personal data insofar as the processing is carried out on the basis of previously granted consent (Article 7 RODO).
Profiling and targeting and “cookies” policy
Traffic data on the site is used for profiling and targeting ads on third-party services – Facebook, Google, Instagram. They are based on non-specific criteria, making it impossible to identify a single user.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user of websites and applications. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are not used to identify the user and the user’s identity is not determined from them. The publisher’s website may place a cookie on your browser if your browser allows it. Importantly, the browser only allows the website to access cookies placed by that website, not those placed by other websites.
The entity that places information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user’s final device (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and accesses them is Food4Future Technologies Sp. z o. o. based in Wroclaw and the aforementioned. Recipients of the data, i.e. entities cooperating with the Administrator, among others. Analytics service partners, advertisers, app developers, network advertising agencies.
What are the purposes of processing cookies?
- adapting the content of websites and applications to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, to recognize the user’s device and appropriately display the website adapted to his/her individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how users use the websites and applications, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- presentation of advertisements, among others. in a manner that takes into account the User’s interests or place of residence (individualization of the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeated presentation of the same advertisement to the User;
- implementation of surveys – in particular, to avoid presenting the same survey to the same audience multiple times, and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the audience.
What are the types of cookies used?
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, the Administrator uses two main types of these files:
- session files – temporary files stored on the user’s terminal device until the user leaves the website and application or shuts down the software (web browser);
- permanent – stored in the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, the Administrator uses the following types of them:
- necessary for the operation of the service and applications- enabling the use of our services, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
- Security files, such as those used to detect authentication abuse;
- Performance – enabling the collection of information about how websites and applications are used;
- Functional – enabling “remembering” the user’s selected settings and personalizing the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin of the user, font size, appearance of the website and applications, etc;
- Advertising – to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests;
- Statistical – used to count statistics about websites and applications.
Managing browser settings
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows by default to store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user’s terminal device. However, the user may change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the aforementioned information may be posted and stored on your terminal device, and thus that we will store information on your terminal device and access that information.
It is possible, for example, to manage cookies yourself from the browser you use. In the most popular browsers there is, among others. opportunity:
- manage cookies at the level of individual sites selected by the User;
- specify settings for different types of cookies, for example, accepting permanent cookies as session cookies, etc..;
- block or delete cookies.
Comprehensive information is available in the settings of your software (web browser). Details for those using particular web browsers, among others:
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera Itp.
Additional information on cookies and other technologies can be found, among others. at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of your web browser menu.